1. See 12 miles of stunning Welsh scenery on one of the most spectacular railway journeys in the UK.
2. Travel behind one of our vintage steam locomotives built in the 1920s
3. Talk to our friendly and knowledgeable loco crews, guards and station staff
4. See the red kites. Once threatened with extinction, these birds of prey are often seen from the train
5. Visit the famous Devil’s Bridge Waterfalls and discover the legend of Devil’s Bridge
6. Explore the Pine Marten Den at Devil’s Bridge station
7. Try your hand at driving one of our steam locomotives during the school summer holidays
8. Enjoy a tasty treat in the cafe at Devil’s Bridge
9. Take a walk between our restored stations on one of the many paths and trails
10. We are a not for profit charity and your visit helps us to keep to keep the railway running for future generations to enjoy.