HOW DOES YOUR GIFT AID DONATION HELP THE RAILWAY?
RESTORING VINTAGE LOCOMOTIVES & CARRIAGES, REBUILDING STATIONS, EDUCATING THE NEXT GENERATION
If you choose to Gift Aid your ticket you will actively be helping us with:
SUSTAINING THE FUTURE
– Actively help to inspire the younger generations into a world of steam.
– Training and employing skilled engineers.
EDUCATION, TRAINING & APPRENTICESHIPS
– You can help by enabling us to teach heritage skills and offer training for our apprentices. – Ensuring the future of the steam and heritage world.
-With help from Gift Aid we can develop training for young people and increase our apprenticeships.
-We run apprenticeships in engineering allowing younger generations to gain “hands on” experience with locomotives.
PRESERVING THE HERITAGE
– Recreation of the traditional station buildings and raising the platforms for better access.
– Keeping traditions and history alive. Gift Aid helps us to keep up traditions such as Coal firing.
REBUILDING THE HISTORY & RESTORATION
-Maintaining the track and looking after the landscapes.
-Installation of traditional gas lighting and stations. – Restoring and maintaining our vintage carriages.
– Your donations can help to keep our vintage locomotives, like No.9 “Prince of Wales, running for years to come. Allowing all ages to be able to enjoy them.
To Gift Aid your ticket, all we require is your name, address and signature when you purchase your tickets.